µTorrent 1.6.1 released

Firon

well people started using utorrent again back a while.., unexpectivily it updated automaticly... i got all freacked out.. lol BUT i Will Trust Firon and Ultima! if they say utorrent is not owned by any agency i will trust them! thanks to them for keeping utorrent going! dont forget Zygron and Serge Paquet :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Holloywood has been making deals with Azureus too.

The the 2 main clients that are the driving force in BT develeopment.

Keeping them busy with promises of wealth if they secussfully develop a sucessfull method of disturbtion of legal movies online instead of working on new encryptions or methods to overcome BT blocking filter used by most ISP lately. Distract, divide and conquer and its working.

please tell me how to optimize the setting in advanced and also tell me in advanced setting in one more option is available is bt.connnect_speed is 20 default. but i will set the best setting for optimize the downloading. i have also upload the files. please guide me. and why and how to use rss downloader. which sites in available this link for download.

Unless you know what you are doing (you could delve into what all those settings do and adjust them if you really want to) or get instructions here to do something specific to resolve a specific issue keep away from the advanced settings :)

To optimize the settings just use the build-in speed guide. RSS downloader is a tool to subscribe yourself to certain (using filters) torrents from certain tracker websites (which have RSS feeds). If you don't know about RSS feeds you probably don't need them.

Use the upper-right Search box to find torrents for things you want to download. Otherwise just read the FAQ on this site.

I post a USEFULL recource site for all these folks guessing and arguing,,, and admin munches my post? *simply childish power greedy wanna be's* ever hear of free speach or opinion,,,,,, i suppose the admin is used to living in a dictator run country.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived