Lost all torrents

TheSource

I just had a similar problem. I added my .torrents from the %apps% folder, and it creates a duplicate .torrent file. For my seeds, I have uTorrent move the .torrents to a different folder. When I re-add those, another copy is created in the %apps% directory. Finally, the most frustrating is that i loose all my 'ratios', so now I have no idea how much I shared on the seeds. Where is that ratio saved and how can it be retained so this doesn't happen?

I just got into the same situation as the OP.

My comp reset for no good reason (possibly uTorrent) while running uTorrent. I started, uTorrent back up and instantly noticed that all my torrent disappeared from the UI. I had about 80 torrents loaded. Guess i'll just have to sit through it as it checks every single one of those files again. :(

I just got into the same situation as the OP.

My comp reset for no good reason (possibly uTorrent) while running uTorrent. I started, uTorrent back up and instantly noticed that all my torrent disappeared from the UI. I had about 80 torrents loaded. Guess i'll just have to sit through it as it checks every single one of those files again. :(

All the ones you lost where in that folder?

Archived