Slow Speeds, No Incoming Connections (yellow Triangle) Please Help

switchblade

can someone PLEASE HELP ME because i am getting really slow speeds from utorrent. speeds were perfectly fine yesterday but it has all gone wrong today. when i check whether or not my port is working properly, it isn't. i've looked at the FAQ from this site and it hasn't helped.

can someone please help me because i am getting really annoyed.

regards

switchblade

I'm in the same situation, my router is a Netgear RP614v2, my modem is a Touchstone Telephony Modem by Arris, and I currently am not running any firewall, I was previously using Windows Firewall but I took it down trying to get uTorrent to work, I've been at this all day and tried everything I could think of with still no results.

I am also in the same situation, I have been running utorrent succesfully for 6 months with my current router firewall etc, utorrent is always allowed to access the internet both incoming and outgoing and in the past few days it has begun saying i have no incoming connections

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Quite strange, so many people having the same problem at about same time...

I solved this issue by reconfiguring PC to static IP adress again and forwarding another port (though old one seemed to be open).

I don't have a clue what was wrong, but now everything seems to be okay (well, at least i have that nice green light).

I don't know if it will help, but I guess can't hurt to give it a try.

Archived