offline (timed out)

albundy1

After the latest update, torrents both up and down go red after 1-2 hours. The network connection icon on the bottom of the page stays green. The tracker status on the general tab for all red torrents reads "offline (timed out)" Restarting utorrent returns the torrents to green and blue. I have checked my Windows firewall settings and changed the port in all the places necassary including the router.

The OS is XP with all current updates. The ISP is RoadRunner Tampabay.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have just updated to Windows Vista. My torrents kep shutting down after a certain time of downloading. I run the software as an administrator as this is an option that windows vista provides. But still after a while they just stop downling and the status bar reads "Error: Access denied". I have tried every trick in the book. I have switched off DHT Status, still no fix. I have switched of UPnP still no fix. Turned DHt back on but it worked throught the night and now it has sarted showing me the same message. Kinda getting frustrated.I have fowared my port and eveything. Can somebody help please??

Archived