how can i save my list of torrent when reformatting my main partition?

vesper8

Hi all.. I often have to restore an image of my C drive.. for various reasons. Of course I keep all my personal files (including my torrents) on other drives that remain intact when I do the C-Drive image restoration.

I was wondering if there was an easy way of saving and restoring all the torrents that are currently downloading/seeding/queued?

I assume all this information is kept somewhere in the registry as I can't find an actual program folder for uTorrent.

I realize I could manually find the list of all the 'current' torrents but that would be long and painful. Is there another way?

Thank you

There might be a better answer to your question, but I have three folders under "Torrent Files"... One called "Torrent Files for Downloads Completed", one called "Torrent Files for Downloads in Progress", and one called "Torrent Files I Created".

I have these directories specified in the settings set within Options-->Preferences-->Other

So.... I COULD remove every torrent right now...

And to restore all of the torrents I currently have active...

I could simply double-click on each torrent in the "Torrent Files for Downloads in Progress" folder....

and they'd all be right back in place.

Zing is the attitude of not giving a fuck, going around your computer like you are curious about everything and not really afraid of fucking anything up, laying down a breadcrumb trail but never really remembering why you put it there, saying "Fuck it all" to life and just letting everyone know in the most blunt way possible, exactly what you've learned in life.

Behold, paragraph I of the Falcon Manifesto. :D

(okay, not really, but I really should start writing it...)

Archived