problems after reinstalling windows

leodasvacas

(I am brazilian so I might not use the correct terms or make grammar errors in this post, plz try to understand)

I am having a problem with utorrent, when I open it it dosent connect and there is a warning sign that indicates problems in the connection. When I leave mouse on top of the symbol it says: "without entrance linkings, unless the icon becomes green, it can indicate a problem with the network configuration." When I test the ports all are closed. Everything was functioning perfectly until yesterday when the PC suddenly restarted and ordered to reinstall windows. I didnt lose any data but the utorrent problem started to happen, I also I cant connect to online multiplayer games. I Use the modem SB5101 from motorola. Please help me.

grateful, Leodasvacas

(I downloaded BitComet and with it I get yellow light)

Then it's the SurfBoard being stupid, as usual. As I've never been able to assist people using SurfBoards to get past their port forwarding issues, this is about as far as I think I'll get. My only advice to you is that you switch routers, but maybe someone else can come around with a solution (doubtful, as it still hasn't happened yet in over a year).

Archived