Help?? Won't download!

emzy

I just downloaded utorrent today. I've already tried to download something but it wount download it. I've checked my firewall but the program has full acess. I've tried using it through different ports. I've also lookd through all the FAQ and i can't find anything to help me.

Here's a picture of what my panel thing looks like:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/Picture13Perfect/dsgsd.jpg

Please help! :)

If you made your settings (acc. to setting guide) and have a green icon on bottom, tried the test-torrents (linux, openoffice, or others) and they are working fine, everything on your side is OK.

If you want to download torrents from sites where you have to be registered (I think your jpg shows such a tracker) and you are not registered there, it wouldn't work ...

Thank you. I relised you were right it was because of the site and file I was trying to download.

I'm still having problems though with another file that I dont have to be a member for. The tracker status kepps changing from working to failure:accessdenied, peers reached there limits. Any ideas?

Perhaps you got a torrent with multiple trackers (2 or more), one open (working), one with account necessary (access denied).

uTorrent shows the status for each tracker, switching between the trackers of the torrents (doubleclick on a torrent shows the included trackers).

Archived