Need some help setting utorrent settings

Criss86

srry if I'm not in the right forum. I already portforwarded my utorrent to my router. I just want to know whats the best settings that I should use If my connection is 14.8Mbps whicj means my download speed is somewhere around 1.8mB/s and my Upload connection is 360Kbps whicj means my Upload speed is 45kB/s. I already set my golbal maximum upload and download rate, but what should I set my global maximum number of connections, maximum number of connected peers per torrent, and number of upload slots per torrent to? I want some advice. Thanks alot in advance.

I tried going to this site http://ut-settings.go.pl/ but the link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone please help me

The settings on that website were almost guarenteed to crash your box, so that's why it's probably down now.

Have you tried Speed Guide (CTRL+G) in µTorrent?

It can give you a reasonable feel for what should work for your connection.

The xx/384k upload speed setting is the closest one to your 360kbps upload bandwidth.

Do note that you need to reserve some upload bandwidth for overheads and non-µTorrent traffic, or you will probably experience intermittent problems.

Archived