i get a yellow error icon even if my port is forwarded.

roberto_baggio7

hey guys, i need some help. i have a linksys befw11s4 v.4 router and i'm using winxp sp2 with the windows firewall on but i have utorrent as an exception. the port is forwarded because when i do the test, i tells me it's open. the problem is, my downloads and uploads have a red icon and i also have a yellow icon with a ! in it and it says there is no incomming connections. i know there is a problem with the linksys befw11s4 router concerning the max connections so i have set it to 100. utorrent doesn't crash anymore but i keep getting this yellow icon. what can i do? is there anyother problem with the router? also, in the logger of utorrent, every 15 mins it says port 16432 is already mapped, not re-mapping. is that normal? anyways, please help!

I'm having the same trouble yellow errer. I can't even forward my port, so you are ahead of me. I'v worked on this for 2 days and all I got done was to screw up my router. I'v got the router working for my network, but haven't been able to port forward. I have the same router and win XP2. BEFW11S4V4. I just did a firmware upgrade on mine so firmware is 52.2

Archived