Torrent Finished But Not Seeding?

kks78

Hi, this is my first time here, please be patient with me. I was screwing around with my torrent files and now the status is Finished, not Seeding as usual. What did I do wrong? I forced a recheck. That's all I know to do. Is something wrong? How do I set it to seed? Thank you for your help.

Wow, what a great reply. I thought you were here to help. Look, all I did was change a folder. I had my torrents downloading to my desktop. Instead of having that cluttered, I wanted to put them in an Active Torrents folder and then this happened. I'm not being a smartass to you, why are you to me? I'm asking you for help. If I had known I was going to be treated this way, I would've never have registered. What's the deal? Not everyone is as brilliant as you, Firon. I asked you to be patient with me, I'm new.

Switeck.....thank you for your reply. In the FAQ, which I've read several times, I think it is known as Super Seeding...maybe that's why I overlooked it. I was using a tutorial on how to maximize utorrent and I think I may have accidentally checked that box when I was reading that. Nonetheless, I was wrong. I made a mistake. I found it. I fixed it. Hopefully, everything will be fine from now on.

Archived