Process cannot access file

thema

Hi, and thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Lately I keep getting this error message every couple of minutes on any torrent:

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

I don't have anything else (that I know about!) running and have used spybot and norton to check for viruses. It has only started happening recently and rebooting doesn't help.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Well I'm sorry for making your job no easier. I guess I should have mentioned that I'd

looked at all the possible solutions in the faq with no success. It seems my problem is something else.

I had read the rules, but re-read them from your link, and still can't see which one I'm breaking. Guess I'm just too dumb to be able to use this forum.

Wouldn't the world be a better place if people tried to help each other instead of profering trite sarcasm? So I guess that's me thrown off then. But thanks anyway.

you are refering to the Admins signature. THAT is not specificly targeted at you! (see my sigs for example!

Maybe you should read a bit, how those thinks like forums and stuff like them works and how communication works there, before you participate in them!

Read the following link if you are a newbie with those things:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Observing at least some basics from that link can help very much!

Archived