vista

rexdimos

It means you could go through the trouble of getting/setting up a Vista machine and not be able to use µTorrent at all.

It seems to be random as to why it's happening from what I've read.

I'm not keen on Vista as it stands at this time.

Slyck News even highlighted a person whose legal Vista had its activation broken by installing a game.

then if i understabd right what you have said there is not a proble with vista softwre because in these case anyone tha has the particular softwre won`t be able to set up utorrent is these right and even in these case what can we do?because vista soon or later for commerce reasons wil be the only software that we will have with new pc

sorry rexdimos, I meant for me if I download on this my 32 bit version everything is ok, it fully downloads, on my 64 bit the torrent either didn't start, or stopped while downloading, closing utorrent worked, but I can't sit here 24/7, while posting this I'm on my 32 bit pc, downloading a torrent.

@rexdimos: You can't just pin the problems on one of the involved parties. µTorrent might be at fault for being aggressive, but at the same time, Vista's at fault for being to limiting with regards to connections and such. The developers have said they intended on fixing much of the Vista problems, but that's assuming they don't run into anything that can't be worked around normally within µTorrent because of something Microsoft did.

Ultima i dont pin problems we discuss problems and ways to fix problems you have 100% right that microsoft is the guilty company in this problem but since microsoft wont or cant do something to fix this problem and since this company has around 90% of users with the products that delivers the comunity of utorrent must overcome the problem its the same as px a sound card and drivers for vista they dont wait microsoft to fix the problem the fix the problem with new drivers because as you have said if we wait for microsoft to fix it we probably wait for months

Archived