Failure: unregistered torrent pass

eicyak

I tried playing a video and for some reason it won't play. The only issue I could find is with the tracker. In the tracking status section, "working/ failure: unregistered torrent pass" keeps flashing. I do not understand why that is happening, I assume this is the reason my video will not play.

Any advice?

The task claims that it is seeding. I can play the video with sound only, no visual. In addition to the failure message, the tracker also flashes, "no connection can be made because the target machine refused it/ offline/ hostname not found". I do not understand the problem, how do I make it work? Can you give me more information as to where I can locate and fix the problem?

I cannot help you with the playback issue.

As for the connection issues you have:

1> unregistered torrent pass -> tracker specific error, go pester the tracker admins

2> no connection can be made because the target machine refused it -> Tracker computer is up, tracker program is down. Go pester the tracker admins

3> hostname not found -> likely the tracker doesn't exist any more. nothing you can do about this.

Archived