Important Feature "Completed at"!

Hendrykes

hey, all i can say about uTorrent is ITS FUCKIN AMAZING! GREAT BITTORRENT PROGRAM!

but i am just missing 1 feature...

"Completed at" (with sort option)

or maybe give torrent numbers...

i seed and leech alot... but the only problem... it's hard to find "new" completed files...

here are some stats of mine;

seeding; 238 torrents

leeching; 166 torrents

so... people that seed and leech alot like me... have the same problem i think... :|

i hope this new feature is there soon!

grtz,

Hendrykes

it's something like this:

torrent | Status | done | ETA | completed (leeching) at

torrent1 | Seeding | 100% | <blank> | 11-08-2005 17:01

torrent2 | Seeding | 100% | <blank> | 11-08-2005 15:32

torrent3 | Leeching | 27% | <blank> |

torrent4 | Seeding | 100% | <blank> | 11-07-2005 23:11

torrent5 | Leeching | 100% | <blank> |

torrent6 | Leeching | 100% | <blank> |

You know, you could always look at the 'modified time' for the file you're downloading to see at what time it was most recently written to, which usually is when it's completed. There's no need to make µTorrent show this for you, and it's definitely NOT a must-have.

it definitely is a must have for people that seed and leech alot! to every leechin file there will be modifications in the file list... so 200 mods in sec¿ then try to find wich one is completed in the file list, no... that definitely DONT work my friend!

im getting a little dizzy finding out wich release is completed in my file list...

and when it was completed, and sorting it to time to time...

i still think it's a must have feature!

grtz,

Hendrykes

If you're getting dizzy finding which ones are complete, then download a fresh set of status icons, since they depict the situation of your torrents exremely well, and you can sort your torrents by status, which would put all the completed torrents together for you to see. No more dizziness!

Oh, and I still think that this feature is definitely NOT a must-have ^o^

I dont see why not. I mean, the customization is already there, those who don't want it, can disable it. Would probably only add a KB or more? hehe.

And, at this time, to me, size does not matter; uTorrent out-performs Azureus (and it's accompanying Java component.....).

i still think there are alot more people that want this feature... i hope this will become a reason to include this option in the next version!

people please reply to this thread!

i know the most of us can use a option like this!! or not? but even then why not include it... for me it would be very usefull and many others! i am sure about that! :$

I don't get where the 'right click menu is too full' issue is coming from.. from what I can see this feature can be implemented by simply adding one (or two) extra entries to the 'right click *on the list header*' menu.

This is not the crowded 'right click on a torrent' menu.

Archived