My feedback on µTorrent!

d2kx

Hi,

I am a fourteen year old boy from Germany, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes in English. I just wanted to post something about µTorrent here. I loved BitComet some months ago, but then it added WebBrowser, and alot other things I don't need. I heard something about a new client called µTorrent. Of course I tried it - and I love it! It has ALL the function that I need, it is small and doesn't have features like WebBrowser where I use Firefox for. First I thought speeds would be a bit slower, but soon I found out that the speeds are the same, or maybe a bit faster. I hope you guys will continue development and please don't integrate so many features like WebBrowser which you don't really need! I am using µTorrent 1.1.7.2 and it works great, so I can wait for the 1.1.8 final. I don't have feature requests. I hope you guys are reading this and keep up the good work!

bye,

d2kx

I love how the people that apologize for their English up front are never the people that need to apologize for it.

Anyway, it might seem a bit mean, but I'll have to lock this thread to keep the forum clean. Keep all thank you posts in the stickied thread. Besides, doesn't one huge stickied thread inflate your ego more than several small threads a few pages down the line? ^_^

Archived