uTorrent won't download Torrents

MrSerial

when I download a torrent file from isohunt.com then I add the torrent to uTorrent and under the General Tab, where it says "Availability", i get this red bar shown when i highlight the torrent file. Here's a screen shot of what I'm seeing:

uTorrentProblem.jpg<-Click

My OS is Windows XP Service Package 2

No cause when I disable the Firewall (Windows Firewall) it still gave me the same results. And i dunno about the ISP. I use to download torrents before. My dad was testing out a labtop and so he turned on the wireless then turned it back off, ever since he did that, I couldn't download any torrents. This happened near the end of January.

Sadly I cannot check the settings from here...nor would it want it possible so I could.

You'll need to go over all the settings and try to understand the networking terms behind them so you can eliminate possible causes of your problems.

You could try a test with the router removed and only 1 computer connected to the modem. Do note that will probably require some network settings changes to work at all...and more when you change it back, so don't do it to a "mission-critical" computer.

Archived