Torrent Undownloadable

koberulz

if you have no port forwarded no one can download from you , as long as YOU are not the one that first initiate the connection.

And if the other is firewalled too at the moment, there will NEVER be a transfer.

Make sure you are connectable, create a reasonable 4-5mb torrent for testing and upload this to piratebay to see if you made everything correct.

I've tried getting connectable, nothing's worked. I went through all the static IP and port forwarding stuff, but it still says it's not forwarded properly.

I've done it multiple times, with different ports, and had it working until i had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall utorrent.

if you "went through all the static IP and port forwarding stuff, but it still says it's not forwarded properly", what do you expect from us at this moment?

Either you have a real internet access; e.g. you are principly from the ISP point of view connectable from other peers. or you are not.

And you either have set up your homenetwork in a way that makes you connectable or you didn't set it up in the rightway.

You give us not a single piece of information so what kind of help do you expect at this point?

(Even providing you with th basic links now, might be useless since you claim you went through all the stuff already)

Archived