Only able to acces within LAN

ray99

Is it only possible to acces your webUI within your LAN? I've got it working on my own pc, it works fine on other pc's in the network too (internal ip, port 54323). But when I try at a friends house, or at school, nothing comes up, just a message that there is no such page, or server takes too long to respond. Something like that.

I've tried at two friends' houses, and didn't get anything at both. I'm positive that there isn't any software blocking internet adresses on their computers.

So where's the problem? I guess it must be my own firewall blocking some outgoing connections. Uploading torrents works fine. I have ZoneAlarm running, is this blocking anything, and if so, can i change settings so that it won't, or do I have to turn it off (wich I don't really want)?

Any help? please

EDIT: I just asked a friend of mine to try the link, while I had ZoneAlarm turned off. It still didn't work:(

I'm typing my internal ip adress. The one i get when i use cmd --> ipconfig/all. When I use the public ip adress it doesn't work (on my own computer). Never tried to use the public ip adress on another computer. I'll try that out next time i'm on another pc.

Archived