forced to limit upload

RoyalShrubber

I would like to help the community, but i have to limit global maximum limit or else I get bad downloads (full upload (25) --> <20 kBps, 12 kBps upload -> max 100 kBps). What can I do?

1024/256, wireless conction to DSL modem (the signal is <40%, 3 walls - the reason?, somtimes connection fails), cFos traffic shaping (dont't do the job, have to remove it).

If i limit it to 12 (or 15) kBps, i can get maximum download of around 100 kBps (max 110).

And if I leave it unlimited or at 20 kBps i can download only at 20 kBps at max (normaly 5-15).

That is for 10 torrents, and is true even if I limit to 3 downloads simultaneously.

signal is less than <40% (by ASUS wireless card program, normaly 34-38, and it is on the edge...)

If i limit it to 12 (or 15) kBps, i can get maximum download of around 100 kBps (max 110).

And if I leave it unlimited or at 20 kBps i can download only at 20 kBps at max (normaly 5-15).

That is for 10 torrents, and is true even if I limit to 3 downloads simultaneously.

signal is less than <40% (by ASUS wireless card program, normaly 34-38, and it is on the edge...)

If you leave your uplaod uncapped of course it will hinder your downloading..

Archived