New Settings in utorrent 1.2?

slimy

But it's been changed to values instead of True/False and I would love an explaination of a good value to have it at.

maybe a bit less then the half open connections you can get, in SP2 the default is 10, the default in µTorrent is 8.

My diskio.write_queue_size was -1 by default so wouldn't this mean there was no cache? Completely confused about this, diskio.write_queue_size was previously set to 1 in 1.1.7.2

in 1.1.7.2, the default was 500 ;) Dont know what it is in 1.2.

But it's been changed to values instead of True/False and I would love an explaination of a good value to have it at.

maybe a bit less then the half open connections you can get' date=' in SP2 the default is 10, the default in µTorrent is 8.[/quote']

SO if you have your XP patched to have 500 connections at any time... Then this needs to be changed to a much higher number?

Changed bt.slow_connect into net.max_halfopen <-now u can add values....aahhhh

This & DHT are the best changes/additions IMO. Oh, and the skinnable feature. BloodStain/FOOOD are a couple of beasts .....lol (no offense to anyone else who made icons, toolbars, etc)

Okay, the field names needs to have some sort of description in some form (like pop up?).. It's making hard for some ppl (like me) to tweak the settings without any knowing what it is. Sure, it's been talked about in the forum (even in the Documentation section), but not everyone stays here 24/7 and know what option names has been changed.

just my $.2.. :)

Archived