Flags

eng

there are many many IPs with 38.100.25.xxx and 38.100.26.xx and they belong to

http://www.cogentco.com/

But i can't really say to what Country they belong. Maybe someone can find out. When you try Geo IP Information you don't get really results.

cu Yoshi !

EDIT: For these IPs no flag is shown. No US etc ! But i think they are US because the torrent is hosted on US-Tracker. But like i said no icon is shown.

Edited by Yoshi

Well, now , thats two separate countries... But (if you mean country code...), we don't still have cc. I think that it will finished for a few mounths. Maybe I was in hurry :) , but i found two fine flags, so i thought, maybe you need it. Anyway...if anybody need you can contact me on lanac4kat@yahoo.com

Updated .conf

As for those two flags, even if I did have them they don't have their own ccTLD so it wouldn't do much good. Which should be used for the ccTLD? I think using the old Yugoslavia flag seems like a reasonable compromise (plus it's still listed as the official country in the IANA database at least for .yu and .cs has no sponsors).

• 2 weeks later...