mediafibre.com|FR

domainunused.net|PL

smileyshouse.net|AU

acelerate.com|BO

ldc.net|UA

Multiple capitalizations:

bvcom.net|CS

BVCOM.NET|CS

.com and .net are owned by VeriSign. VeriSign is an American company. Other countries get .co.uk, .co.jp, or whatever else. What flags do you propose .com or .net should have, if not the American flag? It's gotta default to *something*.

@eng: I notice there are dupe entries in your .conf file... Any reason? Does capitalization matter? (lol if this was addressed somewhere in the previous 21 pages, I'm sorry -- I haven't followed this thread from start to finish :x)

• 2 weeks later...

telkomsa.net|ZA

telewest.com|UK

@Ultima:

I'm not sure what other countrie flags .com & .net should default to, but i think it'd be good for them to show a picture of a globe for example. This will make .com & .net neutral by default (unless the flags.conf says otherwise)

Edited by Salem

no if you keep flag 00 as US flag, but I still don't understand why, by default, .com and .net should be american

Because the majority of the .com/.net are based in the US.

If you don't like this AlphaOmega has a set that maps 00 to a question mark (I think) and manually adds .com/.net to a US flag when needed. Try looking around on his site: http://utorrent.altervista.org/

I notice there are dupe entries in your .conf file... Any reason? Does capitalization matter?

Yes, capitalization matters. There should only be about 10 or so hostnames that are duplicated (under their own section after the country code mapping). If you have found any others after that section please let me know.

Updated the .conf as well.