Flags

eng

While checking the peers tab I saw a peer with a question mark flag - **-**-**-***.cpe.nis.nnov.su. According to Wikipedia, .su is the ccTLD for the Soviet Uninon, and even though the USSR ceased to exist 18 years ago, domains with .su are still available and at least one ISP uses it.

Do you want to replace the "?" flag with a sickle and hammer USSR flag? I can understand that the country no longer exists, but the flags.bmp does contain flags for other countries that no longer exist, such as Yugoslavia.

Updated .conf

Do you want to replace the "?" flag with a sickle and hammer USSR flag? I can understand that the country no longer exists, but the flags.bmp does contain flags for other countries that no longer exist, such as Yugoslavia.

This is a known issue -- http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=283860#p283860

If I ever get around to updating the .bmp again it will be updated. If someone else wants to make the flag, that'd be fine with me ;)