Flags

eng

@eng:

As we have the .su flag readded, why not also the .yu (which still seems to exist as domain)?

@eng/mctraxx:

.cx is already included. But you're right, the flag which we have is the wrong one for .cx

So eng should update his flags.bmp (you can find an updated one here), I did it at my flags.test.bmp already.

Edited by schnurlos

Thanks @schnurlos for the support ;)

I'm glad you add the new Christmas Island flag but it seems something wrong, you should recheck the .bmp file.

Also i throw close look about this metrohosting domain, it looks like Bulgarian one so it need a little correction in the .conf. metrohosting0000.com|KY, metrohosting0006.com|US, metrohosting0010.com|US, to be replaced by BG. Here is the list which i added a few ones:

dreaming-bg.com|BG

metrohosting0000.com|BG

metrohosting0006.com|BG

metrohosting0008.com|BG

metrohosting0010.com|BG

tsaratsovo.net|BG

@vanek49:

Thx, .cx flag fixed in the flags.test.bmp file. Just redownload it. :rolleyes:

The flags.bmp prepare for eng was ok...

EDIT: redownload and retest now.

Problem was that flags.conf gets reloaded when "Resolve IPs" is toggled - but not the flags.bmp :|

Edited by schnurlos

Updated .conf and .bmp with some notes below.

Add Christmas Island flag .cx

Done. Also, could someone double check that the images work as expected, as I haven't had a chance to test.

@eng:

As we have the .su flag readded, why not also the .yu (which still seems to exist as domain)?

SU was always there, it just never had the correct flag, only a placeholder image.

I'm not adding back YU as it has been dead since March of this year. Not that this will convince the ones that want it, but here's another link; news from the Serbian registrar that ran the yu domain: http://www.rnids.rs/en/arhiva_vesti_en (no direct link, need to scroll down near the bottom of the page)

If you're seeing them something is incorrect with whatever nameservers you're using :mad:

Also i throw close look about this metrohosting domain

None of them resolve for me either using my ISP name servers or VeriSign's whois page.

Perhaps a fault in the system? I just rechecked, yes it is in my used flags.conf

But utorrent definitly shows that: :|

p2p-network.png

And just checked too: domsch.com is also in my list and is shown as unknown :mad:

EDIT: I remember this problem.

We had that discussion already, when the IP is missing in a IP.xxx.net or IP.xxx.com utorrent makes this problem, but this issue is still unsolved.

Edited by schnurlos