emtelco.com|CN

espoltel.net|EC

godyo.com|DE

gujao.com|BR

imc-ua.net|UA

ipplanet.com|IL

itextron.com|PH

keyworld.net|MT

newcomamericas.net|GT (is added as MX in flgas.conf but should be changed to GT)

madar.com|BH

mobixell.com|IL

moneycontrol.com|IN

msbgroup.com|PA

ndhub.net|FI

netnovation.com|VE

nrln.net|FI

palmo.net|BG

palaunet.com|PW

quiettouch.com|CA

reverse-domain.com|RU

sectralnet.net|BG

segecom.com|VE

servisbagus.com|MY

ses-americom.net|PA

simpur.net|BN

spiceisle.com|GD

telconet.net|EC

telefonica-ca.net|SV (is added as GT in flgas.conf but should be changed to SV)

tolvu.net|IS

ukrainka.net|UA

unity-media.net|DE

xelerance.com|CA

wataniyaonline.com|AE

arizona-gigapop.net|US

carrier.com|US

cccexpress.com|US

ezboard.com|US

iamplify.com|US

ivtltd.com|US

macs.net|US

pisp.net|US

proxy77.com|US

proxy77.net|US

rkymtnhi.com|US

newskies.net|US (is added as HK,NL and US in flgas.conf .It's a U.S. satelite company offer their services world wide,mosthly in third world countries so better be mapped to US)

Edited by mctraxx

acolas.net|FR

aiix.net|PA

articlequeen.com|VN

as42926.net|TR

as55666.net|ID

aztelekom.net|AZ

bluedome.net|NL

brh-multimedia.com|FR

brseed.com|BR (is added as US in flgas.conf but should be changed to BR)

bshellz.net|DE

bsxl.com|AU

carnsorebroadband.com|IE

challengelistcreator.com|FR

corixl.com|IT

easyspeedy.com|DK

emailling.net|TR

erolmutlu.com|TR

espaiweb.net|ES

first-root.com|DE

flexiscale.com|UK

fonexpress.net|KE

hichina.com|CN

hosteur.com|FR

data-hotel.net|JP

giga-optics.com|SV

griffin.com|UK

icnhost.net|BG

ip-198-27-86.net|CA

ip-198-27-87.net|CA

ip-142-4-203.net|CA

linlux.net|PL

lubocka.net|PL

maejie.com|JP

mihan-dairy.com|IR

microenlace.net|MX

mmnon.com|CA

myfifi.net|IE

nashuamobile.com|ZA

netaktiv.com|FR

ogicom.net|PL

onlineyonetici.com|TR

op-net.com|CA

ovidiopol.net|UA

pccwglobal.net|HK (is added as US in flgas.conf but should be changed to HK)

pcomtelecom.net|IR

phibox.com|FR

progamela.net|PL

prototyp-ltd.com|BG

prwh.com|FR

ringkhodropars.com|IR

royalcargo.com|PH

servidoresdns.net|ES

scaledge.com|FR

stealthtelecom.net|EC

ub-freebit.net|JP

ukhost4u.com|UK

v1server.com|VN

vmdns.net|IT

wwcsale.com|AU

1scom.net|US (is added as CA in flgas.conf but should be changed to US)

bentcom.net|US

blyon.com|US

bongomania.com|US

coinet.com|US

eoreality.net|US

empire-technology.com|US

homeservresidential.com|US

indoroot.com|US

rapidvps.net|US

prwh.com|US

planetidx.com|US

psychz.net|US

rapidvps.net|US

sprocketdata.com|US

securefastserver.com|US

ugvps.com|US

webair.com|US

Edited by mctraxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Update of US only: http://www.should.keepfree.de/flags_by_eng.zip

But now I included all the US and other TLD's since eng's last update up to today!

How to use / description: http://www.should.keepfree.de/Readme_FLAGS.html

I'm using those flags.bmp and the flags.conf, but you weren't too clear where to put the files. As quoted from that site " If you want to help to find new and undocumented *.net and *.com adresses, so copy the file 'flags.test.conf' as 'flags.conf' and the file 'flags.test.bmp' as 'flags.bmp' into the %appdata%-folder", and latter you mentioned "You can use this flags.conf, created by 'eng'. Press Ctrl Shift R to make uTorrent load it without restarting. Place it in %AppData%\uTorrent for it to work.". Now, should ALL the files be coppied to the %AppData%\uTorrent\ folder or, do you mean, in the first quote, just put those files in the %AppData%\ folder?

Lastly, I know this is dumb, but I don't know how to do it. How do you sort, Alphabetically, in Notepad, the selected text so that everything is done correctly. The reason why I ask, is because I'll be adding the new countries when the are posted in this forum.

I'm learning, slowly, but learning.

Thank You. :cool:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...

Hi vze2mp9g,

The folder "%AppData%\uTorrent" is a hidden Windows folder. To go there use (in Windows) press the "Windows-Logo-Key + R" and "%AppData%\uTorrent".

At least you need to see the flags correctly 2 files, named "flags.conf" and "flags.bmp". If you use the enclosed ones (eng's files) you have to copy those, otherwise rename mine (flags.test.conf + flags.test.bmp) to flags.conf and flags.bmp to work.

I personally use the Notepad++ editor with a package called TextFX which makes it easy to add some text lines and sort them afterwards (automatically removement of double entries and so on).

There is no need to sort the lines, it also workes when you place new lines somewhere inbetween.

Hi vze2mp9g,

The folder "%AppData%\uTorrent" is a hidden Windows folder. To go there use (in Windows) press the "Windows-Logo-Key + R" and "%AppData%\uTorrent".

At least you need to see the flags correctly 2 files, named "flags.conf" and "flags.bmp". If you use the enclosed ones (eng's files) you have to copy those, otherwise rename mine (flags.test.conf + flags.test.bmp) to flags.conf and flags.bmp to work.

I personally use the Notepad++ editor with a package called TextFX which makes it easy to add some text lines and sort them afterwards (automatically removement of double entries and so on).

There is no need to sort the lines, it also workes when you place new lines somewhere inbetween.

Yes, I am aware that the %AppData% directory is Hidden, so all I did is I went to the Control Pannel, Folder Options, under View, and I checked on Show hidden files, folders and drives. Since I am the Admin of the computer, I can do that. :)

Thank you for straightening that out for me. Now, can I have BOTH "flags.conf", "flags.bmp" AND "flags.test.conf", flags.test.bmp"? The reason why I ask, is what is the purpose of having the flags.test.conf and flags.test.bmp?

The reason why I asked about sorting the .conf files is because I will be able to catch any duplicate entries. Again, I have to thank you for the links to Notpad++ and TextFX. All I have to do is how to use those files to do the Alpha sort. :cool:

Hi vze2mp9g,

I just want to thank you for turning me on the Notepad++! :) Two questions, if it not asking too much. First, how do you Sort with Notepad++ and how do you configure it so that it will catch duplicate entries.

Thank You in advanced. :cool:

http://www.should.keepfree.de/div/notepad_sort.png

Setting this 2 checkmarks, and then use "Sort lines case sensitive (at column)" when all the lines (starting at line 48 f.e.) are marked.

Thank you for the info, works as advertised :). Now, will this show me the duplicates as well, or do I have to manually look for the duplicate entries?

You have been very helpful in helping people. You must have good Customer Service skills.

Again, Thank You. :cool: