Flags

eng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

plni.net|US

streamoid.com|US

ebonenet.com|PK

Also a bug: if the hostname is exactly equal to one of the domain names in the list, without any subdomain, it shows a ? flag instead of the correct flag. I have this happen in version 3.3.2 build 30180, with one of the .com addresses in the list.

Edited by yetisyny

ip-198-27-82.net|CA

Some of the other ip-###-###-###.net, such as ip192-99-1.net are listed as FR. However, domaintools shows them as registered in Canada, and geoiptool.com also shows as as located in Canada. Does anyone have more information on whether these OVH domains should be FR or CA? OVH has recently built a large datacenter in Montreal, so CA seems plausible...

Edited by conquerist

ip-198-27-82.net|CA

Some of the other ip-###-###-###.net, such as ip192-99-1.net are listed as FR. However, domaintools shows them as registered in Canada, and geoiptool.com also shows as as located in Canada. Does anyone have more information on whether these OVH domains should be FR or CA? OVH has recently built a large datacenter in Montreal, so CA seems plausible...

OVH is a French company and they have a datacenter in FR and a new one in Canada (for the North American market).

But it should be flagged as OVH CA, not FR (it's under the laws of Canada).

ip-142-4-211.net|CA

Edited by BiBlix

The guide tells you to put them in %appdata%-folder

That makes no sense and therefore the guide needs updating.

When I enter %appdata% into Explorer, I get C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\

I presume the guide therefore means C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent

I have put the conf and bmp in that uTorrent folder. I presume that's correct :)

I have NO idea why you have to add these files manually. 113 KB isn't a lot, the program author(s) should include it by default.