What does the peer resolve country do?

Krutsiey

I've use searched and I only found one topic talking about the flags being wrong.

Edit: Just a follow up. Should it be recommended that I turn off DHT when using private torrents even when seeding them?

I have 0 idea what it is other than I think it dls even without seeds or few peers or something like that.

Edit # 2: Where is the enabling inbound connection talked about here? http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=1974&p=2

What is diskio coalesce writes in the advanced options do?

Edit # 3: Is it recommended to randomize port? How good is it?

peer.country is if you dont have a flags.conf/bmp it uses an online source to resolve hte ips

DHT id auto turned off on torrents where the Private flag is set

dont touch diskio.coalesce, just dont touch it

if you cant forward the port or your direct connection to net, then there is no problem with random port

many of the IPs that show up as US are infact Canadian. at least that's the way it is for me. A lot of Canadian providers don't use the .ca location but use .com or .net, which I guess causes the mix up. anything with shaw, rogers, or telus is probably Canadian, I think.

many of the IPs that show up as US are infact Canadian. at least that's the way it is for me. A lot of Canadian providers don't use the .ca location but use .com or .net, which I guess causes the mix up. anything with shaw, rogers, or telus is probably Canadian, I think.

Well it uses the .somethinghere to do teh countries, so yes, It's going to get the error sometimes. But does it really matter much?

I you know that some are canadian, then post in the flag thread in User Interface Design.

Like this =

domain.extension|country

for example = onlink.net|CA

Archived