Updateing tracker adds on Peer (count) on Top

ShAQ

Hi.

We use uTorrent in our Company to transfer files and folder from one location/office to another. Everytime uTorrent announces it puts +1 on the peers. For example: 5 (12). The 5 is correct (all connected) but the 12 isnt. It startet right 4 (5). With every update/announce +1 where counted to the value in the brickets.

Please fix this bug. Thank you.

Best regards.

Edit: The Tracker shows the right values - 5 Peers, nothing more. DHT is disabled everywhere.

The (12) indicates how many peers (which includes seeds, as it doesn't know who is a seed until it connects) there are in the internal peerlist that it has not been able to successfully connect to added with the ones it knows are peers.

I understand (Peers != Leechers, but Peers = Leecher +Seeders). But that doesn't declare the following:

With every update/announce +1 where counted to the value in the brickets.

There are 5 Peers at all! Not 12! I know it bcs all Peers are under my control (seperated testing network). :D

Edit:

I am using µTorrent 1.6.1 (build 490) for my tests.

Ok, I have to make myself more clear:

- A seperated company network with internal adresses (10.x.x.x)

- A own tracker installed on one of our servers (10.x.x.x)

- Only 10.x.x.x adresses have access to this tracker

- On every uTorrent Client DHT is disabled

- No PE-Flags on all clients.

"Right-click in the peers tab and get a copy of the peerlist at each increment."

Ok, I've got a slightly off-topic issue when I tried this myself.

In my peers list on one of my torrents, my LAN and my internet ip showed up as sources.

Might µTorrent be counting those 'sources' too in its Peer (count) on Top?

Archived