µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your are right, it's realy so.

BTW -

1. [08:13:42] Unable to load "<NULL>": Torrent is already loaded! - is displayed w/o a name..

2. can you make the "del" ke work in the history tab ?

the RSS has been improved a lot since 1.6 , thanks.

This may have been discussed already, but in these newest betas, is there any particular reason as to why UPnP random port mapping seems to be limited to lower (4-digit) port values whereas previous versions had values that ranged all the way up to the tens of thousands? Aside from that difference, UPnP presently works as well as v1.6 does on my Linksys WRT54GX4 router so keep up the nice work.

krazyson : try enabling net.low_cpu?

If i enable ipfilter and disk read caching, it will jump to 50MB in just few minutes. Only by enabling "turn off read caching if upload is slow" and "remove old blocks from cache" will make it stable.

Well, two other crashes with the last version. Never had crashes with µTorrent until 1.7.x

I wonder what happened that the client is so unstable...

http://dongato.dyndns.org/tmp/uTorrent.zip if you want to see why it was the crash. I can tell you that it crashes while I reboot my ADSL modem and it crashes if I move a file from the directory without clearing it from file list first.

I've got 2003 here too.. weird how the memory drops from 26 MB to 4MB when closing the UI. Then it goes back up again to ~20MB.

I had some other problems here too with rss feeds i guess.. when i disabled a couple of rss feeds (the ones that i hosted on the same pc) uTorrent wouldn't go up to 50% cpu (dual-core) and unlimited memory use anymore. I still need to test which one of the rss feeds it was, and if it's even caused by the rss feeds.

Archived