µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, he said he already tried that :P

@thexfile: Yeah, I understood you the first time. What I was asking was whether you could actually add any files while the option was enabled, but I guess not (not normally anyhow). Odd... I'm tempted to say it's a Vista thing, but no one else has complained thus far :\

Ryan - t's a Buffalo Airstation, a clone the WRT54g (and not stripped down like the v5/v6 revs). Under DD-WRT/Tomato, it should be identical.

I agree it's not the router. 1.7 beta 1355 does map uPnP on XP.

Where is the uPnP log you want to see? All I get is "Unable to map UPnP port" in the logging tab. Nothing in the router logs.

Aaargh! I just rolled back to 1.6.1 and uPnP works. It was NOT working before...

Ryan - t's a Buffalo Airstation, a clone the WRT54g (and not stripped down like the v5/v6 revs). Under DD-WRT/Tomato, it should be identical.

I agree it's not the router. 1.7 beta 1355 does map uPnP on XP.

Where is the uPnP log you want to see? All I get is "Unable to map UPnP port" in the logging tab. Nothing in the router logs.

Aaargh! I just rolled back to 1.6.1 and uPnP works. It was NOT working before...

You arent very clear are you?

1. "1.7 beta 1355 does map uPnP on XP". = now it works

2. "All I get is "Unable to map UPnP port" = now it doesnt

3. "just rolled back to 1.6.1 and uPnP works. It was NOT working before." = ???

Hi!i'm portuguese.sorry my english.I prefer PECompact 'cause i'ts best.I've tryed your 3 version and i can tell you that you may choice in PE a few more compressed settings for security and stability.Only the Fix: Memory leak does't seems to be more effective.But i'm sure it is not caused by the packer.You may try to view also some settings with for example Pe explorer and flexhex.I tested that with windows xp home, asm, Interactive Disassembler Pro (IDA) v4.9 SDK, HL, DASM, FrogsICE, SoftICE, ASCIIve.Continue qith the best bit torrent cliente ;)

@thomaswong and hin123

Can you please read the thread a couple of pages back before posting? That issue is already reported and fixed.

@Yat

@laimanl

@cyRq

Thanks for reporting these - the incorrect peers list display of uTorrent versions 1.5.1-1.6.1beta and on non-english/japanese locales should be fixed for the next beta release.

Hi ,

i think i found a bug:

when uTorrent is minimized to the tray , right-click -> Upload limit -> select x kB/s.

but then after 10 minutes or so, i do it again ,and it seems that my previous selection wasn`t saved. (using 1.7 BETA 1170 on WinXP SP2)

Menahem.

Everything is superb so far for me with this beta, thanks.

But I have a suggestion — would it be possible to make comment filed so that text can be selectable? often there is a link to torrent page (maybe even make links clickable, but guess I'm dreaming)

Cheers.

Hello Developers!

Congratulations to the new build. It's very nice to see the new development on this excellent client :)

Build 1355 works flawless on my computer.

Just one small note:

After downloading a torrent, it would be nice to be able to move it without going through the usual steps:

* Stopping torrent.

* Move torrent manually.

* Go advanced -> Change download location

* Rescan torrent

* Start seeding

Well.. usually people are a bit lazy and just deletes the torrent when it's time to move the downloaded files, which is not good. The Torrent network depends on people actually seeding.

My suggestion:

utorrentvs6.png

Since a really fast and good "moving files function" already seems to exist (when the downloaded files are moved from the temp catalog), would it be possible to add this little menu? :)

The paths in the menus could be set in the Preferences window. Would make my life easier (and probably all the other people who want some nice file structure on their harddrives).

Why cant people just save the thing to where they want it to eventually be i dont know... :P

But anyway, for the peeps who insist on having a seperate location for stuff downloading and stuff seeding. I just suggest having a new shortcut menu option in the advanced section to tell utorrent where to move the download the files (at any stage during download). Best to call this something to distinguish it from "Set Download Location" so people dont get confused. Maybe something like "Move Downloaded Files", and rename "Set Download Location" to "Find Downloaded Files". This option will autostop the torrent, move it, recheck it, and auto start it in the status it was when option was clicked.

Archived