µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>kokobaroko - I can confirm that it is the icon change that is causing the problem. Evidently

>Wine must load the wrong icon for the taskbar icon *sigh*.

ok, so if it works on windows then thats how wine should work too, can you give me more info whats wrong with wine?

@ Lucifer - I'm assuming you're still having problems with your feed updating... I have not been able to reproduce it. Could you send me (rchoi @t bittorrent dot com) your rss.dat and settings.dat file along with any applicable information about your connection, network setup, etc. Thanks!

Well, first of all it's to say HELLO to the uTorrent forum...

Well, I guess I've found a bug or don't know if it's that the way uTorrent work.

But when you select the "properties" of any torrent and tries to "add" of "modify" any tracker from it, the selected torrent begins or better said "restart" the find of sources.

This happened to me in the beta version 1.7 2585.

Don't know if this continues iin the 2740 version...does somebody can confirm if THIS is the way that uTorrent update the trackers manually or if it's a bug.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Choi : Sorry, i got impatient and removed v1.7beta. Currently using v1.5.1 b439 since it's the last build that doesn't start RSS downloads automatically. I'll download the latest v1.7 beta build and try to reproduce the bug.

Is it me or does b2740's default program icon color looks kinda pale? Besides that RSS problem, i have problem getting several torrents to start with v1.7 beta. The tracker status always show offline when using v1.7 but they will work fine if i switch back to v1.5. Could the developers identify the problem?

http://huzzah.fansub-torrents.com/%5BHuzzah%5D_Reideen_14_%5BA40D69CC%5D.mp4.torrent

http://huzzah.fansub-torrents.com/%5BHuzzah%5D_Reideen_14_%5BA40D69CC%5D.mp4.torrent

EDIT : File sent to rchoi@bittorrent.com

@Ryan norton

what kind of info you need?? because i still have the issue with the latest beta2740!!!

like i sad before, beta 2448 was the last one without any upload problems!!

it seems like utorrent is ignoring the upload limit i set!! even if i set it for every download!!

my max speed is 80kB but its going way beyond it!! im using vista, maybe vista is doing something funny!

like i sad before, beta 2448 was the last one without any upload problems!!

it seems like utorrent is ignoring the upload limit i set!! even if i set it for every download!!

my max speed is 80kB but its going way beyond it!! im using vista, maybe vista is doing something funny!

I confirm this. I have Win Me and limiting upload still doesn't work, too.

Fix: Refresh issues with listviews on pre-XP systems

Thanks so much for this. :D :cool:

Archived