µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case everything is working fine, for now, but external IP address:

[12:10:29] NOTE: Settings file found in directory of executable; using that.

[12:10:31] UPnP: Discovered new device: http://192.168.254.254:80/upnp/WANPPPConnection?dev=4

[12:10:31] UPnP: Mapped port 50987 -> 192.168.254.1:60525

[12:10:31] UPnP: Getting external IP

[12:10:31] UPnP: Got external IP: 0.0.0.0

My router is a Siemens Speedstream 4200, on Windows XP SP2 fully updated.

looks Ok here (Speedtouch 510)

[20:23:47] UPnP: Discovered new device: http://192.168.2.138:80/upnp/control/wanpppcInternet

[20:23:48] UPnP: Mapped port 32456 -> 192.168.2.2:32156

[20:23:48] UPnP: Getting external IP

[20:23:48] UPnP: Got external IP: 88.155.15.157

but is this OK ? (removing it... disable + apply) :

[20:25:17] UPnP: Removed port 32156

[20:25:17] UPnP: Getting external IP

[20:25:18] UPnP: Got external IP: 88.155.15.157

The spoofing warning from trackers is likely because the client is sending IP=#.#.#.# in query string to the tracker in announces and some trackers don't like it for some mystic reason, especially when the source IP is not the same (with NATs or transparent proxies this might be common). It's simply a problem with trackers that are set to some paranoid security level.

a small glitch ( B 2145):

when clicking on a torrent link, that is being put automatically into the main DL list - we are presented with the uTorrent program-window, but it fails to auto-select (focus) on the currently entered torrent/line. Fixing this will be helpful when you want to modify some parameters in it...

Thanks

Firon : Nope, the torrents were already loaded. The log didn't show anything as well.

And i might be wrong about this, but isn't the History tab is supposed to record only successful downloads? If not, µT should at least record the failed attempts in another tab.

@ lucifer: I haven't been able to duplicate your RSS issue with downloading every update. After you download the torrents in one update, if you go to the filter and press "?", do the same torrents show up as matches? If you enable the feed column in the RSS history, are all the downloads coming from the same feed(s)?

Although not a recent change, the RSS history was changed a few builds ago to check the URL to the .torrent file. If the URL to the .torrent file changes periodically, this could break the filter.

had to get utorrent-1.7-beta-2151.upx again as the PECompact compressed (normal) one will not run on my vista box gives:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item

I have full admin control and if i just run by double clicking nothing happens i have to right click and select run as admin and then i get the error on normal one.

The UPX packed one runs fine by double click with no errors at all yet.

Vista 32bit version, Using vista firewall, AVG Pro Virus scanner.

Thanks

Mike

Archived