µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After further testing with this beta, UPnP does appear to be working (when I have the automatic upload option enabled) but it still encounters the initial "unable to map" delay.

[01:02:43] Unable to map UPnP Port.

[01:02:43] Unable to map NAT-PMP Port.

[01:04:28] Uplink limit auto adjusted to 50.0 kB/s

[01:04:34] UPnP: Discovered new device: http://192.168.1.1:5431/uuid:0016b663-6e0e-0016-b663-6e0e02ec0000/WANIPConnection:1

[01:04:35] UPnP: Mapped port 29381 -> 192.168.1.102:29381

In cases where the automatic upload option is disabled, it still starts off with the "unable to map" error and takes the software over 10 minutes to get UPnP working on a later attempt.

Tried all the suggestions and it still dissappears, another problem I just tried to download a torrent and it reported that the tracker was offline even after leaving it for 25 minutes and yet when I tried it with a different client the tracker connected straight away.

My Planet ADE-4400BV2 works fine with 1.7.1092 even with this log report

[01:02:43] Unable to map UPnP Port.

[01:02:43] Unable to map NAT-PMP Port.

Port forwarding is ok and runs automatically

Download is little-bit slower may be 5%

No crashes to report for now

good work for beta

i found a little bug.

when a new torrent file is added and when i change the path by typing on keyboard, the disk space won't update as the drive i changed, i remember it's work in v1.6, please fix this bug, thank you

"i found a little bug.

when a new torrent file is added and when i change the path by typing on keyboard, the disk space won't update as the dirve i changed, i remember it's work in v1.6, please fix this bug, thank you"

Same here...

Downloaded the normal version...

Something is wrong with the Bandwidth Allocation option. I click Normal, and normal and low both get a check mark next to 'em. I click on High, high and low have a check mark next to them. And some other random combinations. Just thought I'd point it out. :)

dAbReAkA, I think what FadeToBlack means is that once it is connected to one seeder (even there are hundreds of other seeders around) it will stop connecting to other seeders or very slowly connecting to other peers. My friends and I have the same problem with dAbReAkA as well so I think I understand what he is trying to say here. Cheers :-)

Connecting to more seeds doesn't get you as much benefit as you'd think.

In many swarms you get better speeds if you connect to 0 seeds than if you connect only to seeds.

The behavior you describe is normal for swarms with a large number of downloaders alongside the large number of seeds.

If you want to see if the behavior is actually happening widespread, try OpenOffice torrents or other equally top-heavy torrents.

i scout around the forums every so often to check on things such as new releases ect

and im glad i did.

im trying the µTorrent 1.7 beta 1092 and so far its ok .

ive always been intrested in u torrent because as a client its got a nice look to it but ive been getting problems with other versions which has prevented me from using any version up untill this one.

in other versions of u torrent ive been getting strange things going on , like my connection would slow to a crawl as soon as i ran it and was very hard to browse any site.

i dont know what has happened here but it is now working fantastic

this is the first time ive been able to upload at past 10 kb/s and still able to use the web my cap is 65kb/s and im running at 56kb/s with no problems at all.

theres a small bug with upnp but nothing major.

i want to thank you for now what seems to be a client i will stick with.

please please what ever you did to fix it dont mess it up with the final lol

Archived