µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buld 2951

I cant upload faster than 2.1 MB/s and no settings restrict me. It's like that since Build 2922.

I know I cant because if I upl 1 torrent with 2.1MB/s and a second one is picking up speed, the first one always slows down. And I've been doing 8-9 MB/s with uTorrent multiple times.

I have a odd problem, I just installed the beta, and it can't connect to the internet. My firewall lets it through. Any ideas?

The "Tracker Status" says, "An invalid argument was supplied."

UPnP port mapping is off, so is NAT-PMP port mapping. I have it set to use random ports. I've set it to send a certain IP/Hostname...is that it? Also, running on Vista Home Premium(86x). I am pretty computer literate, so I'm not sure why this is wrong..

No. And I tried pulling the ip out, and it still can't connect. It's not just torrent files, its the entire program. Let me make sure I have this clear though, this isn't a installation, its just the program right? I double checked with 1.6.1, and it still works fine.

Latest version seems to have broken my WebUI again (under Wine).

when i try to access, netstat only shows the following

tcp 0 71 192.168.0.100:40001 206.123.123.123:4027 FIN_WAIT1 (ip is changed)

and the page never loads when I try to access from outside the network.

I've been trying to use latest betas all the time, and this has happened to me before somewhere in builds 24xx. WebUI has also been working perfectly fine in 2922. It also seems to work fine when I access it from internal network but from external its not working.

The firewall is configured correctly and only thing that changed is upgrade to 2951.

If i can provide any more info, let me know!

Thx

Archived