Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 1.7 beta 2951

There's a stupid display bug in the General tab: don't report it; it's already been fixed for the next build.

Local Peer Discovery isn't working good...

Sometimes can't discover local peer and even if I add local computer ip to peer list (ip:port for example my friend 10.133.3.4) it isn't adding to list ;/

Sometimes local peer is discovered but my and local peer computer aren't trasnfering files

And sometimes is good but transfer to local peer is about 200kb/s ;/

ut isn't showing upload or download speed to local peers ;/

Sorry for my english ;p

Build 1111 changelog looks good :P I'll test it asap! BTW what version has proved better (if any did)? PECompact, UPX, Uncompressed?

QUOTE:

There's a stupid display bug in the General tab: don't report it; it's already been fixed for the next build.

by Firon

I haven't tested 1111 yet but could you explain that bug :P or post a screenshot?

There's a small bug in build 1111 with the labels. When I move my cursor from an icon to the "Move up" icon, it shows up weird.

labeldx7.png

Edit: Windows XP SP2 / Uncompressed µTorrent.

Kinda looks like the Stop and Move Up labels are overlapping.

--------------

I think Ive found a bug here with DHT.

4g8l1n5.jpg | 44shyzl.jpg

Yeah, that only happens when you scroll through the dropdown menu. It's been reported already.

@thexfile: Yeah, we reported that to the devs, and they've already fixed it for the next build. It was a case of the "DHT Status" and "Update In" being mixed up in the General tab.

Seems right clicking a torrent, then trying to change the bandwidth allocation puts the checkbox beside the wrong entry. For example, if I check "high", the checkmark goes beside low, if I check low, the checkmark goes beside normal and high, etc. This is the the PP compressed EXE.

Great work!

Robin

You're using an old build, self.

Fr@nKy: so far, no difference found between UPX, PECompact, or unpacked, apart from false positives on Antivirus programs. :P

I don't know...I'm just saying what I see.

I notice this too: µTorrent doesn't immediately close after I close it. It takes a few seconds to close. Packed executables use less CPU cycles. That's something I know. If it's packed it needs unpacking. Simple :).

I'm having a problem with the 'Random Port Selection' in build 1137. I have UPnP & the random port option selected, but every time I open utorrent, it 'randomly' selects port 0. Looking at the logger, there is then no mention of UPnP discovery or failure. If I go into settings and click the random port button, and apply, then it selects a more reasonable port number and the UPnP device is detected.

This happens every time I start utorrent. I'm running WinXP Home SP2.

BTW - this program is great! I really like the new automatic upload selector.

It's intentional behavior (0 = random port), but it'll be changed to display the chosen port.