Strange low speed!

Cprogrammer

Im having speed problems with a problem, since yesterday was going to 15-16Kb/s (witch I don't think is too mutch) and like 30 seeds. Today is going to 0.1-0.0Kb/s, with 0 seeds (but the number of active peers remains almost constant). I deactivated the firewall, made the connection pass for only the original rooter (leaving the rest of my house witout internet :) ), but still doesn't work.

I have (now that I disconnected the other one) an Arris rooter, with an AMD64 Athlon (NOT dual core) machine, and I have no internet connection problems or anything.

Any possible solutions?

If the number of peers is above 5, is the availability above 1.0? (Meaning there's at least 1 complete 'virtual copy' available between all the peers...otherwise, the torrent cannot complete without seeds.)

It's possible...even LIKELY...that the seeds left. They may have already achieved over 1:1 upload/download ratio. Just a couple hit-and-run downloaders who disconnect when they become seeds can leave a torrent without seeds and no way to complete if all the seeds quit.

Archived