Torrent lock function

wsmacsl

i was just thinking about this request, and i think it would be a good idea, i had completed a download, and hadnt uploaded it proerly, and i accidently deleted it, losing how much i uploaded, so i am after a way yo lock individual torrent, not passworded, just a button saying lock, or unlock, i wouldnt class it as a function everyone would use, but i would find it useful

tell me what you think

no pasword to be used, a context menu with a option say lock and unlock

P.s if u highlght a torrent, and press delete key it doesnt warn you, just deletes torrent

Then you come back later and your like "wtf wheres my torrent.."

I could see how taht would be a problem, I would like a warning for that too. =]

^^Ok Thanks to Firon , I see I read it wrong. I thought it meant the data was being deleted. (Im getting mighty blind these days.....) Doing this with the menu doesnt give a conformation dialog either. With some clients, it gives a dialog if, say the torrent is under a ratio of 1. But this person needs something like a dialog for deleting/removing torrents under any circumstances. I know u asked for a lock feature, but a remove/delete dialog might be a middle ground.

Archived