Panda is blocking uTorrent stuf.

Loristo

Hello,

Mij Panda internet security is blocking all kinds of stuff wile i'am running uTorrent.

- Denial Of Service

- Fragmentation Attack

- Invalid TCP flag combinations

And my downloads are very slow.

Is there a way to configurate panda so that he stop blocking uTorrent files?

Loristo

Panda needs to allow incoming connections ONLY on the port that you use in µTorrent.

However outgoing ports can be almost anything (though typically between 1000-5000).

Destination ports (that you're trying to connect to) can be almost any port imaginable -- from 1 to 65535.

• 11 months later...

For Panda 2008 7.01.00, how do I manually configure ports for uTorrent?

From what I've seen, all you are allowed to do is allow uTorrent in the Advanced Firewall settings, allowing either inbound, outbound, both or neither. It doesn't seem to have anything where you can allow specific ports.

Any ideas? Maybe a different firewall [suggestions?]?

Really software firewalls are outside my expertise.

I used Zone Alarm a long time ago, got annoyed with it...and never used any software firewall since beyond what's included in various AV products and Win XP's firewall.

I use my router's firewall to protect my computers.

OK, currently, I'm only using my router as a firewall.

I've got my router set to allow UPnP.

My uTorrent has Randomized Ports, Enable UPnP port mapping and Enable NAT-PMP mapping ALL ENABLED

Add uTorrent to Windows Firewall .... is UNCHECKED because I have disabled my windows firewall.

All I am getting is the yellow triangle. I've checked many pages and guides and things, but I don't see what's wrong? I will intermittenly get a green check, but it's not consistent or often. Help?

Archived