It Says There Is No Incomming Connection Plz Help

misha23

what do i do ive tried everything at teh bottum of the screen it says no inccoming connections and speed is at 0.0 kbs .... and now my download is at 100% but says seeding and has 11hrs togo what do i do

thanks in advance

please email me at misha_ganhao@hotmail.com

I have the same problem. I have tried everything from port forwarding to fine tuning as recommended. That darn triangle will not go away. As there are two of us with the same problem, it is certain there are others. Surely someone must have an answer. With the port forwarding I have used the specified method for my router. Switeck has made a couple of suggestions as to possible reasons; these I understand, it was about firewalls. It doesn't matter if my firewall is on or off, I still get the triangle. AARRRRRGG.

I was able to get rid of the triangle by going into windows firewall and manually entering the port number in TCP ( saving it)and then UDP( saving it)..I now have a green check..Yes I thought it was done as I got the OK message but until I did it manually I had the triangle...Hope this helps

Archived