Wont download file past 98.7%

trueman

Ive just downloaded around 677 mbs of a 686 mb file, using utorrent. However I cant seem to download the last 9 mbs. I fixed a NAT error I was getting although it didnt stop the file downloading in the first place anyway.

However if I start this file again in Azureus it starts to download no problems. Will it too get to 98.7% and then stop? How can I fix this problem?

When I go back to the page I got the torent from it says this

181 (number of peers with the completed file and fully distributing)

Someone else asks why it only got to 98.6% and stopped downloading but then another person replies and says he got the full file.

The page Im getting it from is here.

[link removed for content]

I can I get the last 9mbs?

Thanks.

Yea. Click on the torrent link for the complete file and point uT to the directory that has the 98% file in it. It will recheck and only download the remaining % that u need. As long as the person upping the full file names it the exact same filename as the incomplete file, there should be no problems. (Im not too sure about my last sentence, so dont hold me to it.)

if u mean the incomplete torrent, u dont need it again. If u mean the complete torrent, maybe the seeder needed to correct something. or the site is having problems at the moment.

I shoulda asked this first: the person who said they got the complete file, did they create a torrent for it yet?

for ? #1: Yea it would appear in the search.

for ? #2: You would know cuz when it finishes getting rechecked, it should be at 98.7% done. Just check with that user and keep tabs on his torrents if u dont see it listed on the torrents page.

The main thing is to keep the incomplete file. U dont need the torrent for it anymore, tho.

Archived