Download Problem - Download Percent Decrease!

Amit_Tour

Hello all,

I believe this is the right forum to post my problem. Please tell me if there is an other forum to post this.

I uses µTorrent regullary, and all of a sudden i've encountered a strange problem: All the files that I download, advance to some point, say 3.0%, and then drops back to 0.0% or so! The info bar tells me the real size of file downloaded (the speed is just fine), so I have had a case of 350Mb file to download, which completed 15.4% but downloaded 792Mb! (ofcourse the file itself is not readeble)

The jumpbacks are occuring all the time in each download. Does anyone familiar with this problem?

I would very appreciate an help!

Tnx, Amit

How can I check it?

Anyway, I have a similar problem with BitComet: I download a file with 100kb/s, but the download percent does not progress at all. Still though, the program knows to tell me that 40Mb or so have been downloaded. What is this?

Again, this occur in at least 4-5 torrents I have downloaded.

• 6 years later...

Is there any way to avoid the hash fails, as I was downloading a torrent 70GB which had finished almost 60 % dropped to 35 in 2 hours. Can hashfails be avoided by using a certain torrent downloader or by downloading torrents from certain websites?

Archived