Utorrent has inspired me

Pwnage

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we all know that our good buddy 1c3d0g is as opinionated as they come and he is entitled to feel the way that he does. Now he IS a loyalist, what he likes he likes a LOT and what he dosent like is krap in his eyes (see µTorrent v.anything else) LOL that is how he seems to me, but I wouldnt classify him as a troll.

Not everyone will like foobar, there are other media players that are easier to deal with to get how you want. Just like any other software, once you get used to using a particular piece of software you are hesitant to change espically if you happen to like it. Foobar had to grow on me as well, I had been searching for a media player and I never liked Winamp and hated WMP intuitively. After working with it for about a week or so I was hooked. I like JetAudio as well but like I said before foobar for teh win :P

@amonrei: ....any chance I can get my hands on that *.fcs file?? :D That layout is fantastic :D

*cough* I'm currently stuck on this P.O.S. OS for the time being. Soon I'll be free again. :) *cough*

BlackLion: yes, I can be very vocal about some things I feel strongly about, but I'm trying very hard to be open-minded, if the request/proposal is within reason of course... :lol:

ok. i found tetrinet. now, does anyone know where i can get "Snake"? I used to play it in my BASIC course, 9th grade of High school on the 486's running Windows 95......sooooo Im thinking it may have actually been a "Microsoft" product at one time? Lol.

Oh yea! And SkiFree.....I found that too....but that game is poo....the snowman always caught me :< SKI-FREEEEEEEEEEE>.......lol

Oh yea! And SkiFree.....I found that too....but that game is poo....the snowman always caught me :< SKI-FREEEEEEEEEEE>.......lol

I actually rather miss it. I also miss that freebie Chess program they had back in 3.1 and that Chips game (something to do with pipes and goo) - it is called "Windows Entertainment Pack" IIRC.

Archived