uTorrent upload is so screwed up on my computer...

essaregee

Hello, I've tried just about everything I can find, I do not get the NAT problem, it says "your network connection is working like is should" and I have the green check mark. I am using port 20644 for incoming connections (properties...connection) and I have configured to have a static IP (I am using a router, DI-624) and have set port forwarding to that port (both public and private). Regardless of what I try, my download is like 700kB/s while my upload is < 0.5kB/s (in total) even when the peers are 1000+. I have Rogers High Speed Ultimate with a 6.5mbit connection, and even if I try using the upload without the router still no luck. I am lost. Any Ideas (no, I do not have peerguardian installed, windows firewall is off, and I dont even have a AV, or firewall application at all!) yet when I check if port 20644 is open, it tells me that it isnt. Any ideas?

They've been throttling PE connections since last April or May, actually (yes, a year ago). They just recently decided to throttle all encrypted connections. At this point, PE makes absolutely no difference if you're running under Rogers. The only thing you can do is switch ISPs, as even VPNs won't help you.

Archived