patrickbrans

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm checking for some system with the translations wich will be pretty easy to maintain for translators without the need for it to be translated before the update :)

But offcourse I need to put it in te gadget before releasing.

It will be in 2 or 3 weeks I guess.

Can be faster, can be later ;)

In the meanwhile i think you can use it yourself alreay by putting your localization.js in a ru folder ;)

• 1 month later...

Trrrrrt :D

Long time ago since an update (computer broke so stuck with developing :()

First of all, sorry shifty, but there is not yet localization support added, but it's on it's way :)

Second, probably better news.

Since I got my laptop back I started working on the gadget again, and offcourse repaired some buggy code :)

But also implemented some new things (although not much, but more or less tricky things)

These are:

* Label support

---> add a label to a torrent, an existing one or create a new label) [Requested earlier in this thread, and it was time to add it]

* Profile support

---> you can now add multiple profiles, better described as WebUI connections to the gadget settings, and so you can easily switch between two WebUI's. You can also choose to open more instances of the gadget, to each display a different WebUI

And the minor changes:

* Change max upload/download speed

---> Self explainable ^^

* Sound on completion

---> Play's a little sound when a torrent reaches 100% (you can turn it off ofcourse)

And fixes (only one)

* Status icons

---> A queued paused torrent wil now have the icons to start or stop it instead of the ones to pause or stop it

At least, the question will raise why I post here.

Well, the 2 new things (mostly the profile thingy) were tricky to implement so it needs some decent testing first before pushing the new release as a, update to all users, and where is it better to ask than here on the µtorrent forum where I putted it on first :)

So here you go, download it at http://gadget.flagcreator.org/gadgets/utorrentV1.gadget

Final note: It will not overwrite the other gadget folder, but it uses the same persistent settings file, so when you use this v1 beta you'd better not use the older on, because you'll loose the profiles etc :D

Connection timeout will be something between 10000 and 30000 (lower when the µtorrent you connect is running on your computer or a local network, higher when you need to reach it through the internet)

Refresh rate you can choose (I use 1000), and it's best to enable "raise refresh rate if needed" so it'll correct itself when there is more data to load

The url you'll need to use without the http:// part, so just the ip :)

Curious, are you using the cache option of utorrent's webui?

Or do you load the entire list per request?

The gadget tends to lock up for a while (I have about 500 torrents and am running utorrent on another computer on the same network)

Other than that, it looks neat :)

Besides the load times, main annoying thing to me is changing the priority of individual files in multi-file torrents... so nothing major :P

It would also be nice if it could show the torrent details when you click on the name, not just the info button.

Curious, are you using the cache option of utorrent's webui?

Or do you load the entire list per request?

Currently it loads the full list every time, but I'll look into doing it with the cached list

...main annoying thing to me is changing the priority of individual files in multi-file torrents...

Isn't that supposed to be easy :P

It would also be nice if it could show the torrent details when you click on the name, not just the info button.

Noted down for implementation

• 2 weeks later...

Archived