cross icon as system tray icon on error...

boo

I would like to request that when there is one of these errors... =

* Downloading torrent, tracker error

* Seeding torrent, tracker error

* Torrent Error

... the system tray icon should change to a different icon that has a cross on it.

For those who make icons, their icons could be named error.ico and placed in %appdata%/uTorrent

No thanx. The error icon will show constantly if you're on Pirate Bay's tracker. Anyways,pointless when you can single-click the tray icon and see what's goin on in utorrent.

Why would it constantly be showing on Pirate Bay's tracker :P

+ Not all people check µTorrent every 10 minutes :P

No thanx. The error icon will show constantly if you're on Pirate Bay's tracker. Anyways' date='pointless when you can single-click the tray icon and see what's goin on in utorrent.[/quote']

Are you serious when you ask that about Pirate Bay???? lol. Ask anyone that downloads torrents from that tracker.

No, not all ppl check utorrent every 10 mins, but they could easily, with one click, which is why I think a tray icon that displays errors is just too flashy for this app. Most ppl arent that lazy, I hope.

No thanx. The error icon will show constantly if you're on Pirate Bay's tracker. Anyways' date='pointless when you can single-click the tray icon and see what's goin on in utorrent.[/quote']

PirateBay's tracker is one big "UGGGH".

Archived