Bug utorrent 1.7 BETA build 1625

Boggdan

Update ... same thing happens with the 1672 build. I've attached a pic.

I've noticed that the Active category/tab is not refreshing. I have a few torrents (about 70) and only 5 of them can be active + a couple that are forced.

So... uploading is not a problem, but as soon as the torrent goes in queued seed state it remains in the Active category and the newly activated torrents with the status seeding are not showed. (in the active category)

clipboard01sk5.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have version 1.7b2999, and this bug is still present. It is not updating the Active tab's displayed torrents every 60 seconds, or at all for that matter. The only torrent being displayed correctly is the one that I am force-seeding.

On the flip side, the speed in the status bar is correct, which alerted me when I thought there was a problem with utorrent.

Moving to another tab (any other tab) and back to Active fixes the problem immediately and shows the correct list of torrents. Don't know if there is an advanced setting I can change to fix this, but I will post a screenshot once I get a chance.

Regards,

Z.

This "bug" has been around as long as I can remember. Was definitely present in 1.6.1. The same thing happens for me when I pull it out of the systray (or sometimes from the back). Some torrents which were already active last time are correctly displayed, but new ones aren't and instead old torrents now show as queued or still seeding. When I click the Active section again, it will update correctly. Generally it's immediately obvious when this happens and I just click Active. It's become a habit.

I was using using 1.6.1 until a few days ago on this computer and still use it on two other computers. I have never noticed behavior like this. In fact, it only started since I started using 1.7 beta versions.

But, I guess if others have noticed it on previous versions, then it doesn't really matter.

Archived