New setting: "Move uploaded files to:"

filo

Hello,

I would like suggest You new setting in Preferences/Downloads. I'm sure that should be additional setting "Move uploaded files to:". Only setting "Move completed downloads to:" is enough in mine opinion because very often I have problem: I need to move downloads to other folders (like music, TV, Films etc) and after that a see in uTorrent monitor many errors - reason of moved files which are still necessary for upload ! When will be available two folders (downloaded and uploaded) I will know that when moving from downloaded should be used "copy Ctrl+C", when moving from uploaded folder proper is "cut Ctrl+X" function.

With greetings, Filo.

This is a pointless request. You just don't understand what the feature does. It moves the torrent data upon completion.

Don't move files manually if you don't want it to error. If you do move files, you have to move the entire folder and tell µTorrent the new location with Set Download Location for.

Welcome,

I know that mine English is poor and I afraid You didn't understand me.

1. Correct me, if below is untrue:

Files after download and in time seeding are in folder set in "Move completed downloads to:". So completion don't mean downloaded and seeded ?

2. How to "Set Download Location for" ?

With greetings, Filo.

"Move completed downloads to" takes effect immediately after the download completes. "completed downloads" != "completed torrent jobs"

You can set download location by right-clicking a torrent job > Advanced > Set Download Location

OK. Thanks for advance my uTorrent abilities.

Maybe is available and I don't know about next awaited by me feature. I welcome possibility of hide some jobs on monitor list. Some times I have to check progress of some files e.g. for "aunt" when she watching mine screen, I'm not happy when she discovery mines secrets like "Diet for fat man" :)

Archived