Won't Upload To Peers On Reseed

NotMyRealName

Good very hello all!

I notice that when I start to reseed a torrent after a while that the peers who connect to me download from me at very slow rate or cannot connect to me at all. For instance...I upload a new torrent and seed it fine for couple of days with great upload rates, then stop seeding when plenty seeds are available and then check for availability every day and when I see the seeders are non exsitant or very few, I start to seed torrent again. When I start reseeding for peers I will get 0(55) and they can't connect. I can start a new torrent and it is fine. I do not use encrption nor do I have a firewall and other torrents download fine and new uploaded torrents seed just fine.

Is there a proper way to reseed that I am missing?

Good very hello!

There is nothing wrong with my connection as intial seeding goes very well. I have concluded that those who cannot connect to me must be the ones with connection problem and not me cause periodically a peer will come along and and connect and will download from me fine as I see this as the case now and then 1(55). As I said, my seeding goes well and after some days of many gigs uploaded, I will disconnect and reseed only as needed. It is ONLY when I reseed that I will see 0(55) and concluded these are the ones who have the problem ...*-*...

I am on ComCast ISP in the USA...and I have extreme difficulty keeping a connection to Pacific Rim ips, such as SingTel in Singapore. And even when they do connect to me for longer than 30 seconds, speeds are almost always <1 KiloBYTE/sec.

Archived