Port not forwarded.Torrent not downloading. PICs included

roburn

Now. Here's my problem. Utorrent was working fine yesterday but today, it seems like the Port is not forwarded.

NOTE: i've not messed with any settings. It just didn't work after i run it today.

asdasdds0.th.jpg

2ndku4.th.png

Configured correctly no?

problemve5.th.png

problem7vg1.th.png

Now can someone please enlighten me???

I've also tried deleting the DHT and settings files in %AppData%\uTorrent and it still isn't working.. I do not have any firewall. And the one provided by windows is off.

asdasdmq3.th.png

Something new.

I've tried

SLOW/INTERRUPTED INTERNET CONNECTION/OFFLINE TRACKERS when running µTorrent

- Disable IP resolving in the Peers tab

- Try disabling DHT (Can be found in Preferences > BitTorrent)

- Try disabling UPnP (Can be found in Preferences > Connection)

- Try lowering maximum global number of connections to 200? 100? 50? (Can be found in Preferences > BitTorrent)

- Lower net.max_halfopen to 4 (Can be found in Preferences > Advanced)

- Patched TCPIP.sys and restarted computer after patching? (Assumes you are using Windows XP w/ SP2). Windows Vista users can try this out, but no guarantees are made.

- Connect your computer directly to the modem to make sure the problem is not caused by the router

- Restart your computer, modem, and router after performing any of the above

Not working.

BTW guys. I think the problem i have is that i'm unable to properly forward my ports EVEN though i've SET it PROPERLY as shown by my screenshots. If i'm wrong would someone point it out???

Hi Roburn,

You have Some Settings wrong and you are lucky the internet even works!! First Off in your Static IP is the IP you chose OUTSIDE the Range of the DHCP?? Go in your Routers menu and Look for DHCP and Find the START and END IP. Then make sure the Static IP you chose is NOT within those IP's.

Also you have input the Wrong DNS Server IP's in your TCP/IP Properties Page recheck and set to the correct numbers.

Are you on a DSL line?? If so What is the make and model of your Modem??

Only Setup 1 Entry for uTorrent as you opened the port up twice delete 1 entry and you Only need 1 port for uTorrent so try port 50000. then setup that port in utorrent as well.

-The_Nephilim

Hey I have a quik question and hopefully someone could help me. I am still experiencing a red light at the bottom of my screen on my utorrent platform. I followed the instructions to forward my port yet it did not work, would someone please be able to help me out and try to fix this so that I may be able to have some decent speed while downloading/uploading. Thanks

Hi Roburn,

You have Some Settings wrong and you are lucky the internet even works!! First Off in your Static IP is the IP you chose OUTSIDE the Range of the DHCP?? Go in your Routers menu and Look for DHCP and Find the START and END IP. Then make sure the Static IP you chose is NOT within those IP's.

Also you have input the Wrong DNS Server IP's in your TCP/IP Properties Page recheck and set to the correct numbers.

Are you on a DSL line?? If so What is the make and model of your Modem??

Only Setup 1 Entry for uTorrent as you opened the port up twice delete 1 entry and you Only need 1 port for uTorrent so try port 50000. then setup that port in utorrent as well.

-The_Nephilim

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for help. It was my mistake after all :D

Thanks for pointing it out.

Archived