Tell us if you get a "Network OK" or a "NAT Error" message.

itreeye

Hello there,

I guess I've allowed myself to get really frustrated trying to get my uTorrent to work properly. (I've even upgraded my broadband plan recently to try and improve speeds but to no avail) I've been getting 18-22KB upload and 0.2KB download on average.

I was searching this site and saw this sticky post/page:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=2000

the trouble is that I cannot see *either* of those messages on my status bar of my uTorrent 1.6.1 (build 490)

What am I missing???

thanks for any help

Ironically I think I've become attuned, especially when *mad searching online* to ignore what would otherwise be attention grabbers. Such as bold or red text. Simply because over time these too often meant non-attention grabbing things like ads for products I'm not interested in. When I went to that first site/link I shared I ignored the RED BOLD TITLE & TEXT without even realising I was ignoring it haha.

Of course your dramatic increase in font size I've just seen on that sticky page is poignant (and cool) I think perhaps because it makes fun of this phenomenon?

Nope, Firon was messing with the BBCodes, and I had used the [noparse][/noparse] tags specifying the font size in px -- he changed it to em, and it bloated the size tremendously (since I forgot to modify the sticky before I went to sleep). Fixed :P

Archived